This “extensive information” statement has been drawn up and specially adapted for the websites of Panariagroup Industrie Ceramiche S.p.A., in accordance with the provisions contained in the Regulation of 8 May 2014 issued by the Italian data protection authority. It integrates and updates other information that are already available on the websites and/or have been previously released by the company. As a whole, this information fulfils all the requirements of art. 13 of Regolamento Europeo 2016/679, and of subsequent Provisions of the Italian Data Protection Authority.
Third parties should be aware that posting this privacy statement on other websites, either in whole or in part, would not only mean publishing inaccurate, irrelevant and/or inconsistent details but may also entail the imposition of heavy fines by the Italian Data Protection Authority.
Subject of this statement
Our company makes use of files known as “cookies” in the pages of this website. The purpose of this privacy statement is to clearly inform users about these cookies and explain exactly how they are used. This document invalidates and supersedes in full any previous information on cookies provided by our company, which have been overridden and replaced by the contents of this document.
What cookies are
Cookies are text strings (small files) which are sent to the computer terminals (pc, laptop, smartphone etc.) of users when they visit a website. The cookies are then stored until the same user visits the site again, upon which they return to the sites which originally sent them.
Types of cookies and their use
The cookies used on this website fall into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: they allow users to browse the site more quickly and easily, enhancing their enjoyment of services and/or options. For instance, they allow users to complete a purchase or to request authentication in order to access restricted areas. These cookies are necessary to improve the experience of users while they browse the website. However, they can be disabled.
- Analytics cookies: these cookies are used to track the performance of a website through anonymous and aggregated data showing how users navigate the website, how they got there, how many times they visit it, how long each visit lasts, etc. These cookies are useful for making improvements to the website, making it easier for users to access the website and generating a set of statistics. These cookies are not necessary to improve user experience, therefore they can be disabled.
- Third-party cookies: these cookies are installed on user terminals by third-party operators via this website. As the main purpose of third-parties cookies is to perform analysis, they mainly come from the Google Analytics feature. For further information about Google Analytics, click on this link: http://www.google.it/intl/it/analytics.
To disable cookies and stop Google Analytics from collecting browsing data, you can download the browser add-on designed to disable Google Analytics by clicking on the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Be aware that users can easily set their privacy preferences at any given time and decide which cookies should be installed and what they can do. Follow the instructions beneath to adjust your browser settings.
In particular, users can set what is called a “private browsing” mode. This means that their browser will not store the history of sites visited, passwords entered, cookies or any other information gathered during visits to websites.
However, should users choose to disable all types of cookies (including technical cookies), the quality and promptness of services on our website could be drastically impaired and it might prove impossible to access the website itself, or some parts of it.
Handy tips for users when changing browser settings
Google Chrome: click on the “Customise and control Google Chrome” icon located on the top right corner, then select “Settings”. Select “Show advanced settings” from the window that pops up. Now, click on “Privacy” and choose the option “Content settings” where you will be able to block cookies, either entirely or in part.
Microsoft Internet Explorer: click on the “Tools” icon located on the top right corner. Then, select “Internet options”. Select “Privacy” from the window that opens. Here you will be able to block cookies, either entirely or in part.
Mozilla Firefox: select the “Options” item from the pull-down menu on the top left corner. Select “Privacy” in the window that opens. Here you will be able to block cookies, either entirely or in part.
Subject: Website information statement
This page describes how the site is managed in relation to the processing of the personal data of users who consult it.
The information statement provided here is pursuant to European Regulation 2016/679 art. 13 for those who interact with the company’s web services.
The information statement provided here only applies to this site and not to other websites that may be consulted by the user through links.
This information statement identifies several minimum requirements for the collection of personal data on-line, and, in particular, the methods, times and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when these connect to web pages, independent of the purposes of the connection.
Data relating to identified or identifiable persons who access this site may be processed.
The data controller is Panariagroup Industrie Ceramiche S.p.A., in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
DATA PROCESSING LOCATION
The processing of data connected to the web services of this site take place at the company’s registered office and are only handled by technical staff at the Office in charge of data processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations.
No data deriving from the web service is communicated or shared.
The personal data provided by users who request the sending of informative material (bulletins, CD-ROMs, catalogues, price lists, answers to queries, various documents, etc.) are used only to perform the service requested.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and it is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: with the exception of this eventuality, at present the data on web contacts is not stored for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA PROVISION
In addition to the above stipulations regarding navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data.
Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
METHOD OF PROCESSING
Personal data is processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
TRANSFERS TO THIRD COUNTRIES
Any transfer of personal data to a third country outside the European Union or to an international organization will take place on the basis of an adequacy decision of the Commission or, in the case of transfers referred to in Articles 46, 47 or 49, second paragraph, of the European Regulation, on the basis of appropriate and suitable safeguards.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
The subjects to whom the personal data refers have at any time the right to request access to the data and its correction, the cancellation of the same, the limitation of treatment, the right to oppose its treatment, in addition to the right to the portability of the data; they also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller or Data Protection Officer, identified in the person of Mr. Juri Torreggiani, with offices located in Reggio Emilia, Via Piccard n. 16/G, tel. 0522/30.11.69, fax 0522/38.79.96.
Subject: Information statement to customers and suppliers issued by Panariagroup Industrie Ceramiche S.p.A. pursuant to art. 13 of European Regulation 2016/679
This information statement is prepared and released pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 (also referred to simply as European Regulation), which introduced significant regulatory changes.
This information statement therefore updates and replaces any previous versions released before now.
That said, it should be noted that:
1) as a result of the establishment of the business relationship and during the course of the same, our company will collect and process your personal data;
2) we specify for the sake of clarity, the following definitions given by the aforementioned European Regulation:
Personal data: means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
Processing: means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
According to article 13 of European Regulation 2016/679, therefore,
we inform you
that the collection and processing of your personal data will be carried out by the undersigned company in accordance with the following:
- purposes: the data will be processed for the proper performance of accounting, fiscal, commercial and technical obligations and in general for all business activities related to the existing relationship;
- advertising purposes: the data could be used, subject to your prior specific and explicit consent, also for sending advertising material/messages by mail, e-mail, phone, fax, sms and similar. Once the agreement to the processing of personal data has been stated, the subject is reserved the right to object at any time and without any cost to data processing for these purposes;
- procedure: the data will be processed both with paper and electronic/computer/telematic instruments/means in strict compliance with the law, according to the principles of legality and honesty and in order to guarantee your privacy;
- optional data provision: the provision of data is optional and not mandatory;
- consequences of a possible refusal: the refusal to transmit your data or the integral objection to its processing entails the impossibility to continue any commercial relationship or any other relationship with our company; on the contrary, the objection to the use of your data with the aim of sending advertising material/messages will have no consequences on present or future relationship between the parties;
- subjects or subject categories (recipients) of data transmission or diffusion: the data may be disclosed to third parties only to fulfil legal or contractual obligations. The data will not be shared under any circumstances;
- persons authorised to process data: the data will be processed exclusively by company employees in the administrative and commercial departments who have been specifically authorised to do so;
- automated decision-making processes (e.g. profiling): no automated decision-making processes are managed, except with the express consent of the data subject;
- rights of the data subject: the data subject has all the rights established by the European Regulation, such as the right to request access to the data and their correction, the cancellation of the same, the limitation of treatment, the right to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to the portability of data. The data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority;
- transfers to third countries: any transfer of personal data to a third country outside the European Union or to an international organization will take place on the basis of an adequacy decision of the Commission or, in the case of transfers referred to in Articles 46, 47 or 49, second paragraph, of the European Regulation, on the basis of appropriate and suitable safeguards;
- data retention period: the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to meet the requests of the data subject or in accordance with the provisions of current regulations or any contractual clauses;
- controller: the data controller is Panariagroup Industrie Ceramiche S.p.A., with headquarters in Finale Emilia (MO), Via Panaria Bassa n. 22/A, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore;
- data protection officer: for any request for clarifications or information you may contact the person in charge of data protection Mr. Juri Torreggiani, with offices located in Reggio Emilia, Via Piccard n. 16/G, tel. 0522/30.11.69, fax 0522/38.79.96:
This information statement can be integrated, either verbally or in writing, with further elements and indications, in order to best meet any need for information on the subject of “Privacy” and to comply with regulatory developments.